Monday 29 June 2015

lilypatricia...

Oh, hi there! Welcome to lilypatricia... my little space on the internet where I get to ramble on about all the things I love from fashion to music to style to anything vintage etc. I've always been so inspired by many other blogs that I have stumbled upon in the last few years, and about 2 years ago I started 'You had me at Vintage' blog that was about (you got it) Vintage. However I recently stopped blogging due to lack of time, material and motivation. I found it very time consuming planning each post 3 times a week, as I couldn't always write from my own mind, I had to research all the different decades and the endless looks that come along with it. So now, many months later, I have decided to rise again, but this time it will be more personal. Obviously there will be the occasional vintage posts (how could I not?!) but this blog will become more focused on my loves and my interests. So any who, I hope you enjoy reading and I look forward to hearing from you all!

All my love,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment