Monday 29 June 2015

Denim-ize

Displaying photo.JPG
+I do not own any of these photos


The sun is out and all throughout the shops its denim galore. Jackets, shorts, skirts, jumpsuits etc etc. I'm quite picky when it comes to denim, I'm not always a big fan and it was only until recently that I actually ventured out and bought of a couple of denim bits for my wardrobe. I haven't worn a pair of jeans in about 7 years and I will not wear anything like a denim shirt (just my personal opinion.) However saying that, I do love denim when worn as a skirt, dress, jacket and (especially this summer) a jumpsuit. I think denim is perfect for our good old typical English weather when you can never rely on either sun or rain. Denim can be worn on a dressy night out with a pair of high heel wedges or to a casual family BBQ in a pair of flip flops or plimsolls. It's perfect when you can create thousands of different outfits with just one item of clothing.


So for you, I have picked out my fav denim pieces right now. Enjoy!

MOTO CULOTTE CUT-OUT JUMPSUIT - £45
I love my jumpsuits right now, since this summer I have never been tempted to them and never thought they would suit me, but after trying on one and buying it I have been obsessed with them ever since! This jumpsuit caught my eye the moment I saw it, the shape is perfect and I think it has a very 70's vibe to it, just top it off with a floppy hat and you'll be on your way to Woodstock before you know it. 

MANGO BUTTON DENIM SKIRT - £34.99
I feel half way there to being Kelly Kapowski when I wear my denim skirt, yeah right?! Wear with a cute pastel coloured gypsy top or crop top and even go all out and add that denim jacket to create a vintage-esque, risque 'double denim' look that we're all scared to try out again.

MOTO DENIM ZIP FRONT DRESS -£38
I first saw this on Instagram and fell in love instantly! It's so perfect, I love the shape and even the zip (I normally hate any kind of zips on clothes)

SUPERSOFT DRESS - £38
Cute little dress to wear any day, every day. And the belt adds a great touch to it which will also flatter any figure.

CHAMBRAY SHIRT DRESS - £9.99
How much?! I know, I had a double take too. This dress is so pretty, I love the way the belt sits, it adds a very feminine touch to it. This dress is perfect for wearing throughout the day, on holiday and at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment